Stormwater runoff is a much greater contributor to the 50 trillion tons of microplastic that lies at the bottom of our oceans than most people realise.
And tragically, every 15 seconds, another 15 metric tons of plastic pollution is added to this burden, mainly carried by stormwater.
Your consumer choices and actions make a SIGNIFICANT difference to the health of our life-sustaining oceans and for all lifeforms that share our planet.
Your donation will help us take strategic action:
- Fund pollution research projects
- Purchase water-ways clean-up equipment
- Deliver education presentations to high schools
- Share community awareness programs
- Advocate for community change and better-managed stormwater.
You can also help spread the word:
- About 50 trillion tons of microplastic lie at the bottom of our oceans
- Every square km of ocean has about 23,000 pieces of plastic litter
- Every year around 8.3 million tonnes of plastic pollution ends up in our oceans
- Over 100 thousand marine animals and 1 million sea birds die each year from ingesting plastic or entanglement
- 80% of plastic pollution is from the land, most of it is conveyed by stormwater
Make a secure tax deductible donation today.
TOGETHER we can make a difference.
Stop plastic & urban pollution at the source
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.